Tuesday, February 10, 2015

2015 Racing Schedule

2015 is looking to be by far my most ambitious year yet.  Without further ado, my 2015 schedule.


Feb 15/2015 - Black Canyon 100k - Arizona

Mar 1/2015 - Ultra Maraton de Caballo Blanco- Las Barrancas Del Cobre, Urique, Mexico

Mar 14/2015 - Mesquite Canyon 50k - White Tanks, Az

April/2015 - Hole-To-Hump FKT Attempt

May 5/2015 - Whiskey Row Marathon - Prescott, Az

July 10/2015 - Ultra Trail Ehunmilak 100 Mile- Spain  NOT CONFIRMED

Aug 1/2015 - Desafio Somiedo 50 Mile - Spain

Aug 29/2015 - Ultra Trail de Mont Blanc (UTMB) - Chamonix, France

Oct 3/2015 - Flagstaff SkyRace


This is the first time I have tried to put a schedule together for the whole year.  Many races are unconfirmed, I'm sure other races may sneak in, and I may just change it all together. My summer in Europe is definitely my focus, and I may try and squeeze one or two shorter sky races into the mix.  June is still wide open, as with September which depending on how I feel post UTMB I could be up for another 100.  We will see, if I do that may limit my participation in the Flagstaff Skyrace.

There are some obvious highlights and focus races, UTMB being the my obvious focus for the year.  I am still in works to make Ehunmilak happen, if it doesn't then I'll definitely be looking for another mountain 100 miler in June/July.


Here's to the best year of running so far.

Cant wait to get back for Copper Canyon 2015!






No comments:

Post a Comment